23 October 2007

Thank you for loving

Throughout the past three months the reoccurring theme has been one of family and choices. Both of which make up who we are as people (a whole) and as individuals (separate entities). The Barbosa’s, most host family, have taken me in and christened me Shinay Maria Barbosa – there is no greater honor. My own family has held me tight for my whole life and then let me go knowing that their love is forever in my heart and always present in me. My family has been a stable body of love while I plunder off in to the unknown, which turned out to be more love in return. It’s these choices, the leaving and living and love, that help us realize that the love of family is the same all over the world. With big hearts and open arms all we have to do is dig a little deeper into our own hearts and there we will find that love is ever present and it’s our choice to grasp hold of it or not. And it is this love in our hearts that our families have instilled there since before we were born. And it is this ancient love that we feel throughout our lives. Sometimes we loose touch with it, and forget it even exists but just remember that you are loved. Family love never dies and so never dies our love for life. Just don’t forget where to find that love – look inside and make the choice to BE LOVE. For we all have it in ourselves just don’t loose sight of it through all the other choice in life. I have felt so much love though my family and friends. Thousands of miles away and I feel it still; their love surrounding me, embracing me, caressing me, enveloping me in the arms of their everlasting love. Thank you to all who love me in my life. I feel so blessed, and well, LOVED!

No comments: