02 November 2007

Home again, for now

Finally after 24 hours of travel I am home, sitting on my couch freezing. It is so cold here by Tropics standards. I had uneventful, but long plane rides stopping in no less than five airports, with the hopes that just maybe I could use my seat cushion as a floatation device. I have always wanted to do so! But alas, no such luck. Probably for the better, my gifts cannot get wet!

It is so nice to be home. Three months have gone by like that. As with most things, there are some things that never change; like time, like my house, like the dryness of the desert, I am home.

I can’t wait to see what comes next and I am happy to be where I am. I am so happy to just be. I am me and I am happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okok, after all this tur in airports, i agree, you need some rest!
that day at the airport i cry so much, because you are more than just a friend, you are one of my best friends, one of my sisters!

sorry for the inglesh...i still have a lot to learn!

See you soon i hope!
beijos
tchau

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.